We have updated the School Funding guides for 2019.
- New funding schemes added
- New section on Crowdfunding for schools
- Updated section on "how to write a winning application"
The guides are written specifically for UK Schools and provide detailed information on the types of grants available as well as guidance on how to sucessfully apply for funding in specific educational areas such as Sport, the Arts & Culture and Science Technology and Maths.
These guides have been written for anyone who currently finds themselves responsible for or involved in fundraising for schools.
- School Business Managers
- Finance Managers
- Sports Teachers
- PTA members.
Each guide provides detailed information on specific grants available. This includes:
- How much funding is available
- Type of funding available (capital / revenue)
- What exactly the money can be used for
- How and when to apply
- Examples of schools that have successfully applied (where available)
- What the grant will / will not fund
- Contact details
- Website address (where available)
These guides are available as instant electronic downloads or if you prefer to pay by cheque we can email
you the guides as a PDF document.
You can find further information on each guide below.
A-Z Funding for Schools 2019: A Comprehensive Guide to Grants Available to UK Schools
Published: November 2017
Length: 300 pages
Price: £78.00 (incl. VAT)
Writing Successful Grant Applications - A Pocket Guide
Published: September 2016
Length: 9 Pages
Price: £11.99 (incl. VAT)