We have updated the School Funding guides for 2021
- New funding schemes added
- Outdated funding schemes removed
- Information added on funding through Community Councils, Police and Crime Commissioners, and Rural Community Councils
The guide is written specifically for UK Schools and provide detailed information on the types of grants available as well as guidance on how to successfully apply for funding.
Areas covered in the guide includes funding for:
- Professional Development
- Raising Educational Attainment / Improving Learner
- Enhancing Learning
- International Co-operation in Education
- Arts Health and Sport
- Community Links
- Buildings and Facilities
- Special Educational Needs
- Supporting Extra Curricular Activities
These guides have been written for anyone who currently finds themselves responsible for or involved in fundraising for schools.
- School Business Managers
- Finance Managers
- Sports Teachers
- PTA members.
Each guide provides detailed information on specific grants available. This includes:
- How much funding is available
- Type of funding available (capital / revenue)
- What exactly the money can be used for
- How and when to apply
- Examples of schools that have successfully applied (where available)
- What the grant will / will not fund
- Contact details
- Website address (where available)
These guides are available as instant electronic downloads or if you prefer to pay by cheque we can email
you the guides as a PDF document.
You can find further information the guide below.
A-Z Funding for Schools 2021: A Comprehensive Guide to Grants Available to UK Schools
Published: October 2020
Length: 193 pages
Download the A-Z Funding for Schools 2021: A Comprehensive Guide to Grants Available to UK Schools for only £59.99 (incl. VAT).
Writing Successful Grant Applications - A Pocket Guide
Published: September 2016
Length: 9 Pages
Price: £11.99 (incl. VAT)