Effective Bid Writing Workshops for Schools
Venues - London, Newcastle, Bristol and Leicester
Working in association with Progress through Partnership, a leading educational consultancy, Grants 4 Schools is able to offer schools the opportunity to develop their bid writing skills.
Led by Bob Jennings, a former teacher of the Year, these are one-day intensive practical bid writing workshops that provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills that will help them unlock the potential of their school. Learning the 'rules of successful fundraising' is a key outcome of the day. Attending the workshop/s will help “break down the fear and misconceptions of bid writing"
The Grants 4 Schools funding workshops have been designed to meet the needs of anyone within the education sector who has the responsibility to generate additional funds. Years of fundraising experience and understanding are now distilled into an informative and entertaining one-day workshop.
The workshop will:
- Uncover the secret of successful bid-writing
- Share case study evidence of successful bids
- Help you complete ‘real’ application forms
- Show you how to prepare Business Plans
- Identify top sources of funding
The Fundraising Masterclass is for those who:
- Don’t know where to start
- Don’t have the time to write bids
- Have a fear of failure
- Find application forms complicated
The workshops target groups are:
- Finance Managers
- Anyone who is part of a fund raising team.
The cost of attending each workshop is £199 + VAT. The cost includes a free 1 year subscription to Grants 4 Schools*
Effective Bid Writing Workshop Venues - To book your place please click here
Newcastle (12th June 2013) - The Castle Gate, Newcastle City Centre
Leicester (13th June 2013) - Holiday Inn, Leicester City Centre
Bristol (26th June 2013) - Holiday Inn, Bristol City Centre
London (3rd July 2013) - Crowne Plaze Kensington
Please read the Bid Writing Workshops Terms and Conditions
* The free 1 year subscription offer is only open to schools and organisations that are currently not subscribing to the Grants 4 Schools service.